Custom Search

Friday, February 15, 2008

Background

Why am I starting a blog such as this one? There are several reasons I could tell you, but for purposes of this blog I will give you the condensed version. Due to my experiences in life, the way I was raised, and the people I have come across along the way, I have come to the conclusion that people are generally good. People will help others, people will be happy, and people will be givers instead of takers...if given the chance and the proper knowledge. I believe that the smile of one person could light up the whole world because it is the most contagious thing on this earth, even more than the flu! Therefore, this blog was simply created to help individuals become more aware and hopefully more interested in current world issues because it starts with knowledge. If you have the knowledge, then you have the power to do anything good in this world...it starts with YOU! And for starters, all it takes is a simple smile!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites