Custom Search

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Every Monday Matters Virginia


The Every Monday Matters Virginia myspace page is currently up and running! Check it out under the Links of Interest on the right side of this blog. If you are interested in getting involved with EMM Virginia, please contact me at megan.smith.a@gmail.com for more information. I am looking for individuals in the state of Virginia who want to start organizations/clubs within their respective towns, schools, and universities. If you contact me at the above address I will be able to direct you in the creation of your organization and help you get this movement started! And if you are already part of an organization (i.e. fraternity, sorority, sports club, etc.) and you want to learn more about getting involved please contact me. Please send me pictures of you and/or your organizations "in action" while living by the book and making TODAY matter. I will post all pictures of you and your organization on the myspace page so we can spread the movement even further. This is still a fairly new project so if you have any suggestions or ideas please do contact me as well. I look forward to hearing from you all!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites